What the Georgia Teenwork Internship Program has to offer you:
- Job readiness training to enhance and develop necessary employment skills;
- 3 sessions of paid internship opportunity throughout the year;
- Guidance and support from Employment and Training Specialist;
- Employment and career education resources.
Youth Eligibility Requirements
Georgia TeenWork Internship Program applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be a youth in the custody of the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services;
- Must be between the ages of 15 to 18 years old by the first day of the session applied for;
- Must reside in the state of Georgia;
- Possess a valid State of Georgia photo ID;
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card;
- All 18 year old applicants must be attending an educational program the semester following the work session.