Hurricane Sally: Food Stamp Benefits Replacement
Constituents that experience a food loss due to power outages of 4 hours or more may receive replacement benefits within 10 days. click here.to your local DFCS office. For DFCS office locations,
1160 West Parker Street
Baxley, GA 31513
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 08:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- Friday: 08:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Region 9: Baxley, Graham, Surrency
Get in Touch
*Note: Lunch is taken from 11am - noon on Tuesdays.
Director: Rose Morris, Acting Administrator
To report child abuse, call the CPS Central Intake Center at 1-855-422-4453
For questions regarding Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF or Childcare, contact the Customer Contact Center at: 1-877 423 4746
Fax Number 1-888-704-9391 (Only for Food Stamp, Medicaid, TANF or Child Care Verification)