Data may have been compromised for some households involved in Child Protective Services cases in Spring 2020. If you believe your information may have been included in this breach, call 888-304-1021 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., M-F.
The Division of Family and Children Services’ (DFCS) Emergency Management unit ensures the capability to continue essential DFCS functions during natural disasters and/or unforeseen events through a partnership with the DFCS Director and the DFCS State Emergency Management Coordinator.
The Emergency Management unit aims to:
- Ensure the continuous operation of DFCS during a natural disaster and/or unforeseen event;
- Protect essential facilities, equipment, records, and other agency assets;
- Mitigate loss of life, and minimize damage and loss to facilities;
- Oversee state disaster sheltering and other humanitarian efforts; and
- Achieve a timely and orderly recovery from a natural disaster and/or unforeseen event.
DFCS currently partners with the following organizations in times of natural disasters and/or unforeseen events.