Vision, Mission, & Guiding Principles
Safe children. Strengthened families. Stronger Georgia.
We prioritize the safety of Georgia’s children in the decisions we make and the actions we take. We partner with families on their path to independence and build stronger communities with caring, effective, and responsive service.
- Commit to the safety of our children in the decisions we make and the actions we take
- Empower, strengthen, and support families on their path to independence
- Embrace a servant’s heart with compassion
- Provide caring, responsive and effective service
- Listen and respond to our constituents, communities, and each other
- Collaborate with our communities to create systems of support
- Develop a professional and efficient workforce that never stops learning, and growing