Data may have been compromised for some households involved in Child Protective Services cases in Spring 2020. If you believe your information may have been included in this breach, call 888-304-1021 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., M-F.
Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles
Safe children. Strengthened families. Stronger Georgia.
We prioritize the safety of Georgia’s children in the decisions we make and the actions we take. We partner with families on their path to independence and build stronger communities with caring, effective and responsive service.
As the Division of Family and Children Services we…
- Commit to the safety of our children in the decisions we make and the actions we take.
- Empower, strengthen and support families on their path to independence.
- Embrace a servant’s heart with compassion.
- Provide caring, responsive and effective service.
- Listen and respond to our constituents, communities and each other.
- Collaborate with our communities to create systems of support.
- Develop a professional and efficient workforce that never stops learning and growing.