Apply for childcare assistance

To apply for the Childcare and Parent Services program contact the Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) in the county where you live.

A staff member at the county DFCS office will know if funds are available to serve additional families and can describe the program requirements.

Locate a County DFCS Office
An interactive map designed to assist you in locating your local county DFCS office.