Spalding County

DFCS Office

411 East Solomon Street
Griffin, 30223
Get Directions


Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Areas Served:

Region 4: Griffin, Orchard Hill, Sunny Side


Office: 770-228-1386

Director: Kirston Brown

To report child abuse, call the CPS Central Intake Center at 1-855-422-4453

For questions regarding Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF or Childcare, contact the Customer Contact Center at: 1-877 423 4746

Fax Number 770-412-4702 (Only for Food Stamp, Medicaid, TANF or Child Care Verification)