Call Center Employment Opportunity for 18-22 Year Olds
We are seeking candidates for a temporary employment opportunity for young adults, ages 18-22 years old, with lived foster care experience within Georgia's foster care system. The employer of this opportunity is a community partner that is supporting a federal initiative to provide resources to youth and young adults who have been impacted by COVID-19. Candidates who are interested in applying must have reliable transportation within the Fayette County, Georgia, area and must be able to work on-site during designated hours of operation. All safety and health protocols will be implemented as guided through state and federal health guidelines.
To be eligible for employment, applicants:
• Must currently reside in the state of Georgia
• Must be between the age of 18 and 22 years old
• Must have been in foster care in Georgia after age 14
• Will not turn 23 years old prior to September 30, 2022
• Must possess a valid State of Georgia photo ID or driver's license
• Must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or have an employment authorization card
Please note, this opportunity is only for a limited number of selected candidates. All candidates who apply may not be selected. Additionally, an interview will be required. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in applying, please click the link below.